Proteins play an important role in muscular development and restoring tissues. They are consumed for a variety of reasons such as building muscles, gaining weight, losing weight, building endurance and the list goes on. It’s crucial to know that the human body needs a certain amount of nutrients to help catalyze cell activity during exercise of any kind.
The main cause of straining, stretching, or ripping of muscles during or post-exercise is the lack of protein in the body. Proteins play an integral role in muscle development and repair, making them the most important post-workout nutrition.
Before we talk about the best protein powder for weight gain, let’s talk about how protein can help you gain healthy weight.
- Proteins can enable an individual to receive enough calories if the calorie requirement is greater than the calorie intake.
- This is best for those who have a poor appetite as it will help you to gradually gain weight.
- Certain proteins have amino acids that help in muscle growth which promotes a healthy weight gain than the fat deposit.
When looking to gain healthy weight, protein powders can help by:
- Enhancing anabolic environment
- Boosting metabolism
- Supplement required & necessary calories
- Assisting Muscle development
Protein powder for gaining weight for women
- This protein powder delivers roughly 3,475 calories per day and ensures that you get enough nutrition for the day.
- It helps weight gain, and muscle growth, resulting in a toned and healthy body.
Sinew nutrition weight gainer
- This is best for vegetarians as it has a vegan formulation along with an increased value of essential proteins.
- Each serving of this powder helps in weight gain with the help of critical minerals and vitamins aiding in post-workout muscle repair.
Protein powder for gaining weight for men
Muscle blaze weight gainer
- This is for chocolate lovers since it is a chocolate-flavored protein powder that has about 73grams of carbohydrates per serving.
- It is best for weight gain and for replenishing glycogen reserves.
- This protein provides around 383 calories per serving, helping in faster muscle synthesis and preventing post-workout muscle tension.
Nutri muscle massive weight gainer
- This protein powder is best for muscle growth and recuperating after a strenuous workout.
- This powder was formulated especially for underweight men.
- The powder can be consumed any time of the day in form of a smoothie for best results.
Other protein powders can be used by both men and women.
These are offered by Terra Origin which has a wide range of protein powders formulated as per the individual’s needs.
Terra Origin is dedicated to the science of nature and draws inspiration from the ancient Indian principles of Ayurveda and their time-tested benefits. Each of their protein & superfoods supplements is made with only the best premium ingredients Mother Nature has to offer. The best part about their plant protein is that they reflect the high standards and there are no empty fillers which can harm your body. Their plant protein powder is extracted from high quality rice,peas, pumpkin , flax and chia which keeps you energetic all day long.
Don’t take our word for it; try it for yourself
Are you still in a dilemma about choosing the best protein powder for weight gain?
Well, here are a few things that you must keep in mind before you go on the hunt for the protein powder for weight gain which is best suited to your needs.
The first and foremost thing is to consult a dietitian or a nutritionist that will help you determine your body’s protein requirement for appropriate weight.
- Opting for the protein powder best suited for your needs is very important so you must opt for those that your body can digest quickly.
- Make sure that the protein powder you choose is free of harmful chemicals.
- Using protein supplements that improve muscle mass will help you gain weight.